View Full Version : Todayon3G 6680 Review

Ben
4th July 2005, 12:03 PM
For anyone needing yet another review to convince them that the 6680 really makes 3G what it always should have been, have a trundle over to Todayon3G's 6680 Review (http://www.todayon3g.co.uk/reviews/nokia6680/page1.htm) - another glowing report that takes into account the Orange network customisations.

gorilla
4th July 2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah decent review, although do you notice how many reviews forget to point out that the memory cards are dual voltage?

"Expandable memory via RS-MMC Cards
As with the 6630 the new 6680 has expandable memory by using resided MMC (RS-MMC) cards. The 6680 supports these cards up to 1gb in size meaning you can fill it with pictures, videos and MP3's and still have plenty left."

Jon3G
4th July 2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah decent review, although do you notice how many reviews forget to point out that the memory cards are dual voltage?

"Expandable memory via RS-MMC Cards
As with the 6630 the new 6680 has expandable memory by using resided MMC (RS-MMC) cards. The 6680 supports these cards up to 1gb in size meaning you can fill it with pictures, videos and MP3's and still have plenty left."

However you cant get a 1gig card in dual voltage yet, the biggest at present is 512mb

If you have a source of 1gb cards then please share it with us

gorilla
4th July 2005, 07:53 PM
However you cant get a 1gig card in dual voltage yet, the biggest at present is 512mb

If you have a source of 1gb cards then please share it with us

I'm afraid that I cannot I was merely quoting the review. 1 gig would be nice though. I'm sure they'll be expensive when they do finally come out.