View Full Version : n91 on three uk

bagpuss102002
8th July 2005, 02:52 PM
http://www.theorder.co.uk/phones/?phoneid=N91 thoguht id bring this to everyones attention as it says three so now all i have to do is wait! if the info is correct that is :)

Jon3G
8th July 2005, 03:45 PM
we will see

3GScottishUser
8th July 2005, 04:42 PM
According to the site the SE k600i is unconfirmed on all networks yet is available on Vodafone and has been confirmed as coming soon on 02 and Orange. A slightly different version K608i will be on 3.

I suspect there is a lot of guesswork on this particular site.

bagpuss102002
8th July 2005, 05:38 PM
yea i find it hard to believe three would ever get this handset lol

Hypnotic
8th July 2005, 06:15 PM
yea i find it hard to believe three would ever get this handset lol

Why on earth is this hard to believe when three are the first to get the top notch handsets on the market which they know everyone will buy, for example the 6680 and 6630.

Jon3G
8th July 2005, 06:28 PM
Why on earth is this hard to believe when three are the first to get the top notch handsets on the market which they know everyone will buy, for example the 6680 and 6630.

The 6630 was not launched first on 3, they didnt get it till 3 months later and the only reason 3 got the 6680 was through the buying power of the dealers out their. It was only until last week 3 officialy had the 6680.

Come on are 3 really a top network when they need the dealers to get the handset deals for them. You dont see the likes of Orange and Vodafone doing that.

Did they get the following handsets first or ever

V800 - No
Z1010 - No
6630 - No
6680 - Not really

LMAO

Hypnotic
8th July 2005, 06:45 PM
The 6630 was not launched first on 3, they didnt get it till 3 months later and the only reason 3 got the 6680 was through the buying power of the dealers out their. It was only until last week 3 officialy had the 6680.

Come on are 3 really a top network when they need the dealers to get the handset deals for them. You dont see the likes of Orange and Vodafone doing that.

Did they get the following handsets first or ever

V800 - No
Z1010 - No
6630 - No
6680 - Not really

LMAO

And who exactly was looking for the z1010 or v800? Were they as highly anticipated as the 6630 or 6680? The three dealers selling the handsets on a three contract still has to negotiate with three, so whether or not the handsets were released by three themselves or by a third party dealer it doesn't matter, the handset is still available on their network. The 6630 and 6680 were available on three as soon as they came out via third party dealers, so they were still on the network.

Oh btw, the 6680 was released two weeks ago on three officially not last week. V800 and Z1010, oh please, compare the amount of those owners to the 6630/80 owners then come and tell me those handsets were highly anticipated.

bagpuss102002
8th July 2005, 07:03 PM
so hypnotic the basis of you argument is three release phones before anybody else when they dont. They never release them directly so it isnt possible to upgrade which is what this post is about to a new handset for several months, and as for your idea these handsets are highly anticipated yes i agree on three because these are the only respectable handsets they provide, as for your sales theory check orange sales for the 6680 there not as impressive as they are for three, so in conclusion stop stating nonsence- from now on im calling my self bodingtons man NO-NONSENSE! :mad:

Jon3G
8th July 2005, 07:24 PM
And who exactly was looking for the z1010 or v800? Were they as highly anticipated as the 6630 or 6680? The three dealers selling the handsets on a three contract still has to negotiate with three, so whether or not the handsets were released by three themselves or by a third party dealer it doesn't matter, the handset is still available on their network. The 6630 and 6680 were available on three as soon as they came out via third party dealers, so they were still on the network.

Oh btw, the 6680 was released two weeks ago on three officially not last week. V800 and Z1010, oh please, compare the amount of those owners to the 6630/80 owners then come and tell me those handsets were highly anticipated.

The 6630 was not out first on 3. Please do not qoute rubbish.

The 6680 came out on 3 after dealers like phones 4u and CPW got the stock and approached 3 because no other network would have allowed an unbranded handset onto their network. 3 didnt buy them

Hypnotic
8th July 2005, 07:49 PM
The 6630 was not out first on 3. Please do not qoute rubbish.

The 6680 came out on 3 after dealers like phones 4u and CPW got the stock and approached 3 because no other network would have allowed an unbranded handset onto their network. 3 didnt buy them

You are just enforcing what i said. Selling the 6680 on three was a negotiated deal.

If the 6630 wasn't out on three first then what network was it initially out on? I know for damn sure it wasn't orange or vodafone. E2Save launched this handset on three along with many other third party dealers, so i am not quoting rubbish you just think you are mr knowitall.

As for you bagpuss, this thread wasn't about upgrading it was about three releasing the handset. You say orange sales are not as high as three sales for the 6680, how exactly are you helping youself or hindering me with this sentence? If orange had gotten the phone first then their sales would've been higher, but obviously three got their first and got the majority of sales. You say things that have no benefit to you whatsoever.

Jon3G
8th July 2005, 08:15 PM
You are just enforcing what i said. Selling the 6680 on three was a negotiated deal.

If the 6630 wasn't out on three first then what network was it initially out on? I know for damn sure it wasn't orange or vodafone. E2Save launched this handset on three along with many other third party dealers, so i am not quoting rubbish you just think you are mr knowitall.

As for you bagpuss, this thread wasn't about upgrading it was about three releasing the handset. You say orange sales are not as high as three sales for the 6680, how exactly are you helping youself or hindering me with this sentence? If orange had gotten the phone first then their sales would've been higher, but obviously three got their first and got the majority of sales. You say things that have no benefit to you whatsoever.

The 6630 came out on Vodafone on the 5th Jan 2005 on Vodafone. The 6630 didnt come on 3 till much later.

If it did come out on 3 before its time then it was due to sim free stock not bought by 3

Just look at all the 6680/6630's you get from the dealers before it was officialy released. No 3 badges at all on them.

3 didnt launch the top phones with the dealers buying the stock for them. Orange and Vodafone dont need them to sell their handsets, proofs in the pudding really. Orange and Vodafone are not letting the dealers sell most 3G phones yet

whatleydude
18th August 2005, 04:51 PM
The 6630 came out on Vodafone on the 5th Jan 2005 on Vodafone. The 6630 didnt come on 3 till much later.

Almost right...

I work on High St Ken. There's a main 3 store here.
I got my 6630 from the Vodafone shop opposite the station on 10/12/04.

3 didn't get them til gone January 05.

Ben
18th August 2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome to Talk3G, whatleydude - thanks for that :D

whatleydude
18th August 2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome mate!

I've been looking for a decent site/forum like this for a while now.. all the others i've joined have died a death, (hopefully I'm not cursed..lol).

But yeah - my latest top purchase was:

A 512mb dv rs-mmc from ebay for £30 inc p&p..

Oh yes.. its so nice..

:)