View Full Version : Samsung Z500 Pictures

3GScottishUser
9th July 2005, 06:44 PM
Here are some pictures of my newly delivered Z500.

(Taken with a 3Mp Samsung Digital Camera).

3GScottishUser
9th July 2005, 06:46 PM
Here are some more and a couple with an a835 to compare.

Ben
9th July 2005, 08:07 PM
Wow, it looks really great 3GSU! Fantastic 3G handset! Looking really nice when it's closed - first time I've seen some live pictures!

Video call quality is great. The position of the 6680 camera above the screen often ends up in me just showing the top of my head because the picture-in-picture is so tiny, but the positioning on the Z500 seemed ideal. Voice call quality was clear and crisp with no latency or scary noises.

Fingers crossed it serves you well, and that it sells well enough to help make 3G more widespread.

3GScottishUser
9th July 2005, 08:58 PM
Impressed so far!

It is really cool. Small and esay to carry but with nothing missing.

At last I have something to compare my 3G experience on 3 UK with.

I will be writing a mini-review in due course when I have some experience with the Z500. (Maybe by the end of next week).

Initial immpressions are very positive. Vodafone CS is a joy.... they treat customers as something valuable and make an effort. You can tell right away you are being dealt with by a properly trained Vodafone employee in the UK.

Vodafone Live is rich in content and easy to navigate and film trailers and weather info are free compared to 3 where they are charged for. Open internet is available and you even browse forums like this.

Video callling is easy and clear. Voice calls also clear and without latency or metallic noises.

I'll update with more info when I feel I have some experience of the handset.

Initial verdict 9/10 for the handset and 9/10 for the network.

(I never thought I would be back with Vodafone but I decided to keep an open mind and buy what suited my budget and what fits my needs and this handset on the deal currently offered by Vodafone dispeled my impression that Vodafone were expensive. They seem to be offering a very high quality product at a fair price with lots of extras that other so-called 'cheap deal' networks charge a lot of money for. My advice - look beyond the headline price points).

solo12002
9th July 2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks 3GSU

I look forward to the review, I was thinking of buying on the 1000 mins offpeak at £16pm plus £70 for the mobile working out about £240 for the year, dont think I get it sim free for that price.

So far despite it being in al the mobile mags, its still not in any of my local shopes in northern ireland.