View Full Version : Today On 3G MASSIVE Refit

getti
12th July 2005, 01:37 AM
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to let you all in on the goings on with Today On 3G. Well today i have been carrying on with massive changes.

I know the site has changed in small parts since it's launch but i am really looking forward to this whole new scheme.

All content will be the same and the reviews will be changed to suit the new design. The site will also be more colourful which hopefully will improve the amount of people that use the site but come back again.

Also there is a funky new banner which has taken me a while to make but it REALLY stands out.

This will be the last change I make to the sites design and from now on the content will be my main priority. With my contacts within the networks now realising im serious about getting the site to number 1 for reviews they are more than happy to send me 3G phones and closer to the release date too, meaning you wont have to wait months to see a review on a phone.

Because of my personal love and interest in 3G i will always try to keep the site ahead of the competition. The main aim is to bring reviews of 3G phones to people who want to read them whislt offering news at the same time. This is why when 3G.co.uk was announcing the Sanyo S750i was launched, I was already reviewing one.

Also not sure if you have seen but I have a Blog site at http://www.todayon3g.co.uk/blog/

This has not been updated in a little while but that will also change with posts being made as often as possible. I have even invited Ben and the other Talk3G mods to post 3G news on there if they want too.

The new website will be going live approximatly Saturday 16th July at the very latest as long as all goes well *fingers crossed*.

My thanks go out to all the mods and admin on Talk3G for starting this great relationship between the 2 sites which seems to be working great so far, and thanks must also go to the members and visitors who take time out to view the content I create on Today On 3G.

Here's looking to the future where it's gonna be even better

getti
13th July 2005, 09:09 AM
Thankfully all is going well so far. Only 3 more reviews to convert over and then i will fully test it to see the links are working