View Full Version : Need All Of Your Help!

KingMatt2511
14th July 2005, 08:16 PM
Help! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (you get the idea) want a 6680! But the only way I can get it is if its £15 a month. Anyone know of a site that sells it for under £100 for the handset and £15 a month? :confused:

KingMatt2511
14th July 2005, 10:38 PM
Cant find where to edit my post sorry :S

I found this http://www.buymobilephones.net/store/merchant-4-8-316-Phones.ihtml
Many good offers and I am going for the vodafone one at the bottom of the page. 1000 evening and weekend minutes and 250 texts for £16 a month, first 6 months are only £8! Only downfall is its 18 months, but oh well.

Ben
14th July 2005, 11:25 PM
I've attached an image showing you where the edit button is - circled in red ;)

The offer you've found looks reasonable considering your requirement. I've never used that particular website so please do keep us all informed of your progress if you choose to use them.

Best of luck (when buying a mobile phone these days you need as much luck as can be mustered)!