View Full Version : Vodafone 'Passport' includes Stop The Clock

3GScottishUser
15th July 2005, 08:42 PM
Amazing!!!!

Go abroad, use a preferred Vodafone roaming partner and you only pay 75p + have all of your UK tarriff charging applied - including 'Stop the Clock'.

That means you can be in Germany (or lots of otheer countries) call the UK and pay 75p then whatever your UK tarriff rates are, including stop the clock, allowing you to make a 60 minute call for the cost of 3 minutes.

Wow....

Rip-Off roaming - no more!

Jon3G
15th July 2005, 09:01 PM
If thats true, thats amazing and now worth using your mobile abroad instead of finding a pay phone to use

Denyo1977
15th July 2005, 09:51 PM
Amazing!!!!

Go abroad, use a preferred Vodafone roaming partner and you only pay 75p + have all of your UK tarriff charging applied - including 'Stop the Clock'.

That means you can be in Germany (or lots of otheer countries) call the UK and pay 75p then whatever your UK tarriff rates are, including stop the clock, allowing you to make a 60 minute call for the cost of 3 minutes.

Wow....

Rip-Off roaming - no more!

I don't know why you write on here and the Google group that Stop the Clock is included when the t&c for Vodafone Passport clearly say that it's not:

10. Vodafone Stop The Clock does not apply to calls made while abroad.

3GScottishUser
16th July 2005, 08:40 AM
Vodafone's CS staff have advised me that it is but if you have found written evidence that says otherwise i will call them again and ask why I have been misinformed. I shall recheck today.

Jon3G
16th July 2005, 10:09 AM
Try and get a text from them, I always ask them to back it up in a text msg

Denyo1977
16th July 2005, 10:39 AM
Vodafone's CS staff have advised me that it is but if you have found written evidence that says otherwise i will call them again and ask why I have been misinformed. I shall recheck today.

I'll let you off then ;)
Btw I just heard that my mate was told the same about Stop the Clock!

3GScottishUser
16th July 2005, 10:42 AM
I suspect Denyo is correct as it specifies what he has confirmed in the T + C's on-line. Pity the staff in the contact centre have not been made aware of this.

Still good value for sure but customers need accurate information when selecting services.

BTW the activation number (5555) currently connects to the call centre, apparently the automated service wont be available until Monday 18/07/2005

Denyo1977
16th July 2005, 02:04 PM
My mate has got half price line rental and they took it off his account when he registered for Vodafone Passport without telling him. And least they will give him credit on his next bills. But seems he's not the only one who had the problem.