View Full Version : 6630 + Memory Card problem

sparklynic
25th July 2005, 05:00 PM
I'm having problems with my phone not being able to see my Kingston 256mb memory card. It's a rs dv mmc as it should be, and I've had my firmware updated to the latest one to try and combat this problem, but it's still not seeing the card. Initially if I kept re-inserting it it did see if eventually, and could access it too, but now it just won't see it at all.

Having forked out for the phone, then the card and now having gone to the trouble of getting the firmware updated I really want to use the stupid card!! :mad: Can anyone assist me please.... am I the only one having this problem?

cyberkid999
25th July 2005, 07:28 PM
I'm having problems with my phone not being able to see my Kingston 256mb memory card. It's a rs dv mmc as it should be, and I've had my firmware updated to the latest one to try and combat this problem, but it's still not seeing the card. Initially if I kept re-inserting it it did see if eventually, and could access it too, but now it just won't see it at all.

Having forked out for the phone, then the card and now having gone to the trouble of getting the firmware updated I really want to use the stupid card!! :mad: Can anyone assist me please.... am I the only one having this problem?

I have a Kingston one and have no problems at all. Have you formated it inthe phone.

Ben
25th July 2005, 08:24 PM
Have you tried the card in another device? Is it possible that the card is at fault? I take it other cards work fine in the handset?

sparklynic
4th August 2005, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the replies. Yes I formatted it in the phone, and yes it does work in other devices. It wouldn't see/access the card initially and I had my firmware upgraded and it did see and access the card twice after that, but now I'm back to square one.

Any more bright ideas?