View Full Version : August Price List

solo12002
31st July 2005, 12:44 PM
Hi everone

Follow the link to obtain details of the network price plans for August 2005. Unless im wrong Orange has a new PAYG price plan and three mobiles come with £30 pounds of credit which can be used for 60 days, not sure it that applies to all top ups, or just the one that comes with new mobile??

http://www.hughsymons.com/documents/hscm/pdf/7_2005_hscm_pdf_5pric_aug.pdf

Ben
31st July 2005, 02:11 PM
Hey - the Orange topup bonuses are finally back! Looks like I'm switching back to one-off £50 topups on my O PAYG :D

Three PAYG handsets will come pre-loaded with £30 of credit, if I understand correctly. Other topups are as-normal.

This made me chuckle:
"From the 1st August 2005, 3 will be monitoring the 14 day money back returns. They have advised that if 14 day money back returns exceed the following percentages in the month then the following charges will apply. Returns between 15% and 24.99% of your monthly connections will be charged at £10 per 14 day money back disconnection. Returns over 25% of you monthly connections will be charged at £20 per 14 day money back disconnection."

So it could be assumed, perhaps, that Three are still enduring a level of returns which is unacceptable to Hutchison. Still, that shouldn't affect the consumer - it might even make things better as the sales staff might be a little less pushy now. Just for comparison, no other network in their Returns clauses has a percentage higher than 7.5% (Orange) and some networks don't have a returns clause at all on that document!

3GScottishUser
31st July 2005, 06:08 PM
They really know how to get the dealers on-side eh?

Returns over 25%? I can see that with LG's and NEC's but perhaps the Nokia models will fare better.

Looks like 3 UK are still on an uphill climb.