PDA

View Full Version : We're brand new!

Ben
4th April 2005, 12:44 PM
Hi,

Welcome to Talk3G.co.uk - today, Monday 4th April 2005 is our official launch day!

We hope to offer a resource that links everyone's interests with 3G together in one place - whether you're a customer or employee of a network, equipment manufacturer or retail outlet.

Please take a moment to register yourself a username (https://talk3g.co.uk/register.php?) so you too can be part of this exciting new discussion forum. Registration is free and requires only a valid email address - we wont pass on your details to anyone else.

Thanks, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Ben
Talk3G Admin

Jon3G
5th April 2005, 09:46 PM
Come on people join. I know these guys back form another forum and they are full of knowledge and are just here to bring facts about the 3G world

TheBrit
11th April 2005, 12:38 PM
Come on people join. I know these guys back form another forum and they are full of knowledge and are just here to bring facts about the 3G worldI'll second that. :)

Putterill
11th April 2005, 12:46 PM
Well done on starting this forum, I hope it will become as sucessful as it deserves to be!

Ben
11th April 2005, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the support, and thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. Considering our small size in relation to other forums, the level of commitment and quality of posting from all of you has been top notch. I hope you will feel able to share this forum with friends, relatives and colleagues who also use 3G handsets or work in 3G.

As always, questions, comments and suggestions are more than welcome.