View Full Version : Can't Access Video Clips

pje1979
8th August 2005, 03:09 PM
I am using a Samsung Z107 and recently I have been unable to access video clips. I get the message 'Your client is not allowed to access the requested object'. It has worked fine in the past and I haven't changed any settings. Any idea what's going wrong?

3g-g
8th August 2005, 03:25 PM
Is there an option to clear cache memory, could the phone's browser history be full? Do you have too much stored on the phone, is it trying to download into the handset and save or is it trying to stream? Is it the same for all the video clips or just specific ones?

What specific clip is it, maybe one of us could try and access the same just to check it's not a blind or broken link.

Give us a shout back and let us know.

G

pje1979
8th August 2005, 04:34 PM
I tried clearing the cache this makes no difference. It's all video clips, it's trying to download the clips. There is plenty of memory left on the phone.

Ben
8th August 2005, 04:54 PM
Hmm, have you tried calling 350 yet? They're usually pretty competent at solving this sort of problem. They'll probably start by re-sending you all your settings.

Call them free from your handset and, as you'll need to do some diagnostics with them, they'll call you back on another number.

3g-g
9th August 2005, 12:19 AM
If you're pretty sure that the memory situation is good then 350 would be your next best step. If you can try in another 3G handset to see how you fair it may give you more power with 350, as in, it'll show that it's not a SIM/setting issue (providing that it works OK in another handset!)

As Ben mentioned, it may just be a case of some settings needing a little "refresh".

Let us know how you get on.

pje1979
9th August 2005, 03:48 PM
OK,thanks for the info I'll ring 350