View Full Version : Nokia 6680 On Trial

Ben
4th April 2005, 03:40 PM
Most of you are probably aware that the Nokia 6680 is currently on trial on the Orange network and will be released publicly in the near future.

I just had an interesting chap with a nice guy at 350. Apparentlythe 6680 is in the brand new Orange magazine, and he's trialling one himself.

He noted that, even though he has poor 3G coverage at his house, the signal performs consistently better on his Nokia 6680 than it did on his Sony Ericsson Z1010. Other comparisons he made between the two phones include a better screen/camera on the Nokia, and superior voice quality.

He quite confidently assured me that the handset is the dogs doo-dahs, and he was obviously enjoying the trial immensely. I can't remember your name, but if somehow you end up reading this - thanks for the chat!

Ben
4th April 2005, 03:52 PM
For more information on launch dates for the 6680 on all networks/SIM Free, please see: https://talk3g.co.uk/showthread.php?p=244#post244

Jon3G
5th April 2005, 04:52 PM
Not long now. Its only a matter of time

Ben
5th April 2005, 05:21 PM
It's so frustrating knowing the phone has actually shipped but it's still not available. Nokia turned the release of this handset around exceptionally quickly - but the journey from release to market seems to be a lot less hasty.

Jon3G
5th April 2005, 09:19 PM
its all just PR hype. But it wont be long