View Full Version : Looking For A Cheap 3UK Handset

fozzie
31st August 2005, 07:01 PM
I am currently looking for a cheap handset - NEC 808y , A835 or something similar .... WHY ????

I have a 3 contract for another few months but no handset BUT I feel that it should be used as I am paying for it.

And before anyone asks , Its none of your business why I am without a handset much the same as it is none of your business why my EBAY feedback is private at 100% !!!!

email - [email protected]

solo12002
2nd September 2005, 10:48 PM
" :( Its none of your business why I am without a handset much the same as it is none of your business why my EBAY feedback is private at 100% !!!!

Sure is oneway to get users to inform you about cheap handsets.

cyberkid999
2nd September 2005, 11:23 PM
" :( Its none of your business why I am without a handset much the same as it is none of your business why my EBAY feedback is private at 100% !!!!

Sure is oneway to get users to inform you about cheap handsets.

too right... I did have a spare a835 but I will keep it with an attitude like that....

3g-g
3rd September 2005, 04:25 PM
Please remember that comments made off topic, or that could be considered as abusive, will result in your posts being deleted.

There are guidelines to posting on Talk 3G, if you'd like a quick reminder of them you can read them here. (https://talk3g.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1)

Please refrain from making personal comments about posts.

If you need more clarification, or would like some advice about posting feel free to contact any of the moderators or the admin team.

Thanks.

G.

fozzie
3rd September 2005, 08:16 PM
(Nick removed) has also posted this type of nonsense of another forum regards my ebay feedback

Moderator Note: It is a pity that the original post included reference to the above issue, please read and take note of the reason why this post has had to be editied.