View Full Version : Sharp 703v

whatleydude
13th September 2005, 03:32 PM
Right..

I've just nipped into me local Vodafone store and seen this phone in their catalogue.

I can't find anything about it online but I'll give you the spiel from the catalogue..
..ahem:

The Sharp 703v.

( and I quote )

"This super-cool phone doesn't just look great.." (er... its green) "..it's bursting with brilliant features too. Stay close to your loved ones when you're away from home with video calling or shoot and share your home movies with your mates. And.." (a new sentence starting with AND?!) .."And with a built-in MP3 player and downloadable games, your friends will be green with envy"

Key features:

Video Streaming
Video Calling
Video Messaging
MP3 Player
Downloadable Games
Bluetooth

Performance:

Talk time: Up to 140mins
Standby time: Up to 240hrs
Video call time: Up to 80mins
Weight + Battery: 149g

Pay Monthly Price:

Free on Anytime 700/1000/3000
Free on Anytime 350/500 + 3G Price Plans
£30 on Anytime 200/275
£100 on Anytime 25/75/125

.. and that - ladies and gentlemen - is all the info I got!

Anyone else seen/heard of this phone?

Hands0n
13th September 2005, 08:16 PM
Is this it (albeit in a slightly different version number and colour)????? http://www.mobilegazette.com/sharp-703.htm

Not exactly a "pretty" phone imo.

3g-g
13th September 2005, 10:28 PM
To coin a Glasgow phrase... "that's pure boggin!"

Line up the girls and teenyboppers.

Same lines as the outlets trying to get as many pink phones in as possible. I've seen a lot of Japanese handsets like this, I think when, and if, they come to Europe they get an overhaul... like the Orange casings are removed for a more British Grey.

Anyone for Tea?

whatleydude
14th September 2005, 09:12 AM
Is this it (albeit in a slightly different version number and colour)????? http://www.mobilegazette.com/sharp-703.htm

Not exactly a "pretty" phone imo.

Yeah - thats it.
But the Orange bit is Green in the catalogue..

Yuk.

Ben
14th September 2005, 11:18 AM
Wow! I think I'd rather be seen talking into a Tesco Clubcard Keyfob! Still, it's quite impressive that Sharp are... well... releasing new phones.

Good find.

@NickyColman
18th September 2005, 06:36 PM
Im afraid to say I really like that handset! More pictures are available on www.gsmarena.com The Snot-Green version is my particular favourite! The styling is very Japanesey which I like in a hanset. The 703v looks like it could have been made by SonyEricsson!

whatleydude
4th October 2005, 02:48 PM
If anyone hasn't seen it yet..

...ITS GREEN!