View Full Version : a1000--excellent

trackbikes
6th April 2005, 11:50 AM
I thought I'd make the first post in this forum, I've had an a1000 for about 4 months now and i'd just like to say it's the best phone I've owned. I've had phones for an awful long time my first one was one of those huge portables about the size of a breeze block.

3GScottishUser
6th April 2005, 12:13 PM
Glad to welcome you on-board!

Enjoy the forum..... Good to hear the Moto a1000 is working well. i have no issue with that device it looks really excellent in terms of facilities and appearance. Only problem with it would be using it on the 3 Uk network as you are very restricted to what you can get in terms of information (Walled Garden). i think this phone will reveal its full potential when it becomes available on other 3g networks later this year.

miffed
6th April 2005, 01:23 PM
Welcome mate

I too had an a1000 (and an a920 & a925 before it :) )

I must agree , they are excellent phones , especially if you want a little more from your phones than usual

Having said that , I have gone over to an XDAII and it makes the a1000 seem like a toy in comparison (no disrespect to the a1000 ! )

Definately the best device on the Three range IMO

trackbikes
7th April 2005, 11:10 AM
Glad to welcome you on-board!

Enjoy the forum..... Good to hear the Moto a1000 is working well. i have no issue with that device it looks really excellent in terms of facilities and appearance. Only problem with it would be using it on the 3 Uk network as you are very restricted to what you can get in terms of information (Walled Garden). i think this phone will reveal its full potential when it becomes available on other 3g networks later this year.

I am off abroad for a few months so i will have to get my phone unlocked..hopefully I'll then get to see it's full potential