View Full Version : Hi All

3SellerNW
26th September 2005, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone!

Well, after being unceremoniously thrown off "that other forum" for asking a simple question about user ID changes, I have decided to come and register here.

Nice to see some old and familiar names!

I'm here to help with any 3 problems / questions. I take it the moderation is fairer on here, seeing as this forum appears to be independent (ie not run by a mobile phone dealer!!!)

Anyway, nice to see you all! Look forward to some good chats!

3SellerNW (the real one!) :)

Ben
26th September 2005, 03:00 PM
Hello! Long time no see :) Welcome to Talk3G!

It's just a bit of fun, but you're not too late to stick a photo up in the competition for September! https://talk3g.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=112

Seeya round,
Ben (aka Abs0lutely)

getti
26th September 2005, 03:00 PM
Hey 3Seller.

Welcome to Talk3G. I used to be quite an active member of 'the other' forum but got annoyed that they did not allow PM's and did not allow links.

Since i have been here i have hd no problems what so ever and everyone is really friendly.

Im not sure if you have seen my site before? www.todayon3g.co.uk

Ben asked me some months back about the 2 sites working togather and it looks like it is doing the trick.

What exactly do you do for 3 can i ask?

Corsa
26th September 2005, 03:02 PM
hey guys

i agree with you too

one point is though its all changed over at the other forum

they have got chaslam and nemesis in charge

much better now

hehe my first post hope iys ok and ill have a look at today3g too

Ben
26th September 2005, 03:05 PM
Hello Corsa, welcome to Talk3G :)

Indeed, things have moved on a lot.

If you have any questions or comments about Talk3G then just ask. Enjoy!

3SellerNW
26th September 2005, 03:06 PM
Hey 3Seller.

Welcome to Talk3G. I used to be quite an active member of 'the other' forum but got annoyed that they did not allow PM's and did not allow links.

Since i have been here i have hd no problems what so ever and everyone is really friendly.

Im not sure if you have seen my site before? www.todayon3g.co.uk

Ben asked me some months back about the 2 sites working togather and it looks like it is doing the trick.

What exactly do you do for 3 can i ask?

Hi everyone

Hi getti. I am a solus 3 dealer, in other words, I run my own business, but choose to sell only 3.

I therefore will only be really seen around the 3 forums, as 3 is my area main area of current expertise.

Look forward to some good chats with you guys!

getti
26th September 2005, 03:10 PM
I was promoted to a Moderator when the site hit 100 members which was not too long ago.

Now there are 346 members which is a great start

Hands0n
27th September 2005, 07:10 AM
Hi 3SellerNW & Corsa - welcome to 't Talk3G. There are lots of us [familiar names] on here these days, and more each week it seems. The membership is growing at a nice steady rate and with lots of contibutors. So I'm sure your expectation of "good chats" will come to fruition quick enough :)

3SellerNW
27th September 2005, 05:57 PM
Hi 3SellerNW & Corsa - welcome to 't Talk3G. There are lots of us [familiar names] on here these days, and more each week it seems. The membership is growing at a nice steady rate and with lots of contibutors. So I'm sure your expectation of "good chats" will come to fruition quick enough :)

Hi HandsOn. Ta for the welcome. Great to be back!

Hope I can help people like I did on that "other" forum... :)