View Full Version : Im new here and I need help :)

Laydee Danielle
29th September 2005, 10:17 AM
I have just got my samsung Z500 and want to know how I can remove my operatior logo but im not sure what forum to ask in and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction :)

Ben
29th September 2005, 10:49 AM
Hey, welcome to Talk3G!

We do have a Samsung Z500 section (https://talk3g.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=105) but I'm sure one of our Z500 users will post a reply for you here as soon as they can. Do Samsungs take Nokia operator logos? I think some of them used to... If they still do, you could try sending yourself a blank logo from somewhere like cbfmobile.com - hopefully, though, there's an option to turn it off in the settings.

Laydee Danielle
29th September 2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks for helping im not sure if they take nokia operators logos, i dont really know much about things like that but thanks for the website ill give it a try now :)

Ben
30th September 2005, 10:16 PM
Hi :)

I've spoken to a few people and as far as I know the blank logo route is the way to go. Did you manage to get one?

Ben

Laydee Danielle
1st October 2005, 09:50 AM
I havent but ill have a go at it now :)

thanks for all your help!

Trix
2nd December 2005, 11:37 PM
Ben,

I've found a lovely pic of the N80 I wanted 2 post but am having trouble. Its in my photobucket account, so I copied and pasted the URL address into that bit where you can upload attachments, and then added it into my post, but when I previewed it, there was no pic :(

Can you have pics in posts or should I add a link to the site it is on??

Ben
2nd December 2005, 11:41 PM
Hey Trix :)

Curious. Can you try saving the picture to your hard disk first and uploading it that way to the post?

If you give me the URL to the image I'll have a play myself also, see if I can figure out what happened.