View Full Version : Submissions for October 2005

Ben
2nd October 2005, 08:05 PM
Welcome to all,

This is the second Talk3G.co.uk monthly photo competition! Thanks for your entries last month - get your October entries in now!

Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.
2) You can only enter one picture each month.
3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed.

Good luck, enjoy it!
Ben

Hands0n
2nd October 2005, 11:57 PM
The River at Amberley West Sussex on 2nd October 2005, taken with a Nokia 6680 at highest picture settings.

Ben
3rd October 2005, 01:22 AM
This is a giant satellite dish that I stumbled upon in some woods. Unfortunately it's in a state of disrepair, but pretty cool all the same! Bloomin' massive thing... Nokia 6680 again.

whatleydude
3rd October 2005, 01:22 PM
A random lass.
:)

Picture taken at the Weekend at Daves event a week or so ago.
6630 - Normal Settings

gorilla
9th October 2005, 12:22 PM
Here's my entry taken on Friday on easyjet from Belfast to Liverpool.
I was using my 6680 in offline mode of course!

@NickyColman
9th October 2005, 07:20 PM
This is where i work (Barclays Bank). I took it on my way to work from the hilltop car park!

Taken on Miss N90

MORPH
9th October 2005, 07:54 PM
On a local walk, with the 6680 again. And yes, sunsets are my favourite subject!

3g-g
13th October 2005, 10:48 AM
From the top of a high rise block in Glasgow this morning... Nothing pretty, just a good height up! Oh, and it wasn't raining for once.

Taken on the 6680.

Gagz
14th October 2005, 05:18 PM
Wow this months ones are well good :D well done guys heres my poor one though lol

3g-g
22nd October 2005, 12:06 PM
Just a reminder that this thread is here!

Not long left of October so get your entries in... or are you all waiting for the 31st and some scary costumes to take pictures of?!

There's an amazing prize up for grabs here... the kudos of being a great cameraphone photographer and the respect from your T3G peers! :p

G.

dgilbert2
26th October 2005, 08:58 PM
This was taken on my Nokia 6680 and is a view of Portugals "Golden Gate Bridge", looking from the P&O cruise ship Arcadia last week. Who's on that sun lounger?