View Full Version : Add Video Essentials is changing!!

a_ukboy
6th October 2005, 07:42 AM
Add Video Essentails is changing to Daily Downloads, its only avaliable until 30th Nov 2005 and you can get it by texting Daily to 37774 for free, costs £1 per month with first month free!!

Daily Downloads *Taken from Three's website*

People do lots of things every day, but most of them are no fun. Get up. Get dressed. Cornflakes. Bleh. Now there’s something you can do every day that makes you happy. We call it – Daily Downloads.
Daily Downloads gives you unlimited videos & text stories from Comedy, Sport, Football, Movies & Showbiz, Out & About, News, Finance, Weather, Horoscopes and Travel and with loads of new videos added every day, you’ll always find something fresh.

The following are not included; all alerts, Top Shelf, Hot Candy, Tunes & Pix, E cards, Games, Music, all content accessed via a Shortcode & selected content from 3rd party services which will be clearly identified as excluded from bundles in the product description.

Daily Downloads is free for your first 30 days and then costs just £1 per month.

Daily Downloads is only available to selected customers who text back the word Daily to 37774 (for free) before 30th November 2005.

There is no minimum subscription

gorilla
6th October 2005, 08:37 AM
Do you know if this is only for existing Video Essentials customers or can anyone get it?

3GScottishUser
6th October 2005, 09:39 AM
The deal is only open to existing Video Essentials customers.

Looks like video essentials has been discontinued, pity.

Ben
6th October 2005, 11:07 AM
This seems like a pretty good deal... unlimited news clips etc for £1 a month? That's good value! They'd be crazy not to extend the offer to include the Christmas period... unless it deliberately ends early to allow for something else for the Christmas period.

3GScottishUser
6th October 2005, 10:03 PM
I get the feeling this is a nice way of letting down the 'video essentials' customers with a bit of compensation before a new more expensive option is introduced. We shall have to see. The fact it is restricted to those who bought an existing package does not bode well.

@NickyColman
7th October 2005, 07:39 PM
wow thats a good deal! I'll deffo be signing up for that!

a_ukboy
8th October 2005, 03:55 PM
The deal is open to Contract customers who don't have the Video pack or Add Video Value, if you're already a Video essentails customer then you will be automatically moved to the Daily Downloads

I signed up and it was activated the next day, i think its very good value of £1