View Full Version : Need a boyfriend?

3g-g
10th October 2005, 01:02 AM
Are you in need of a boyfriend? Have you given up men for the love of your Nokia 6680? Well, stress no more, you can have both with V-boy! A virtual boyfriend for your mobile. I bet he doesn't even forget your birthday or push your head under the duvet when he farts. I believe this is also available in V-Girl!

If anyone has this, or gets it we want reports on how he's treating you! Has he taken you out for a slap up meal? Or whizzed you off to Paris for a weekend of frolicks?!

Hong Kong based Artificial Life, a provider of leading edge mobile 3G technology and applications today announced the upcoming release of its next key 3G product: V-boy™ - your virtual boyfriend.

The new V-boy™ product will be similar to the famous and multi award winning V-girl™ 3G product that has been released in late 2004. However, the V-boy™ product line will target the younger female audience between 15 and 30 years of age. Like the V-girl™ product the V-boy™ product line will be released in three separate volumes. Volume I with 10 game stages is scheduled for release in an English language version in December 2005.

“We are very excited about our new V-boys product line. For the first time we deploy an even more realistic 3D approach in this series to model the animated boy characters. All virtual boys will be modeled using the latest texture mapping and motion capturing techniques. The user experience will be comparable in its animations to high quality console and pc games – but that on your 3G phone. We have modeled some very cute boys for every possible taste and preferences of our female clients. We hope that our virtual boys will be as successful and popular as our virtual girls!” said Eberhard Schoeneburg, CEO of Artificial Life, Inc.

http://www.artificial-life.com/