View Full Version : Do you have a Nokia 6680 on O2?

nathanfox
24th October 2005, 11:37 PM
If anyone has a nokia 6680 on O2 could they please use this software;
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/18741/
and make a screenshot of the main page(background) in jpeg format.
The software is really easy to use. You can either post it on here for me please or e-mail it to [email protected]. Thank you very much
Oh and btw could you please apply this theme first also. Thank you. - http://flair.bizhat.com/WINDOWS_XP_SP1.sis

Nathan J Fox

P.S Phone must be in online mode. Regards

3g-g
25th October 2005, 01:01 AM
Hey nathanfox,

Perhaps you could explain why you're wanting the members to undertake this for you in order to assure them it's nothing sinister? And that their handsets will all still function correctly before heading off and loading .sis files into their 6680s. Is there a reason you can't do this yourself? Also, why does it need to be an O2 handset?

A little background information I'm sure will aid the takeup of what you're requesting.

A word for all our members, you follow links posted at your own risk as well as loading any software from 3rd party sites. T3G takes no responsibility for what you do with your own handset!

G.

nathanfox
25th October 2005, 09:56 AM
Ok i'm sorry I should have explained myself earlier. My handset is locked to three and therefore when I have my SIM card in it displays three at the top of the screen. I would like to see what other networks have (preferably O2). It's just a project I am carrying out on the phone. It is OK if no1 is willing to help me but I can assure you that all of the links on my post are safe and I have installed them on my phone to take this picture
I assure you that both links are safe as I used the software to take this of mine in offline mode. (You can even see the date on the phone as yesterday)

Please could someone help me out
Many thanks
Nathan

Please note: The software will create an unknown file that is not jpeg when you open it up using nokia pc suite (dir of picture files is = C:\Nokia\Images\ZScreenCapture). If you copy the file across to your computer and then rename it ???.jpg it will convert the files for you. Many thanks to anyone who helps me out.

nathanfox
25th October 2005, 11:22 AM
In case anyone is wondering why I'm doing this it is purely a project and I cannot get any information (including phone number or imei number form the image) What you see in the picture I have uploaded is all that I get.
Please some1 help
Regards

Ben
25th October 2005, 11:32 AM
*chuckles at the Windows XP theme* Very nice :D

I'm not on O2 I'm afraid. Cool application for screenshots though!

Slicker
3rd November 2005, 10:51 AM
here you go! :)