View Full Version : Nokia N91 - eBay Fraud

Hands0n
28th October 2005, 11:22 PM
Worth reading the full article if you are considering buying an early N91 from eBay.

The Nokia N91 is a fabulous handset, but it's not out until 2006. So, why exactly are there dozens of auctions on eBay for a handset that isn't out yet?

Well, simply put ........................

Full article here --> http://www.mobilegazette.com/nokia-n91-ebay-fraud-051028.htm

KingMatt2511
2nd November 2005, 07:19 PM
I made a topic similar to this questioning these auctions a while back. Also offering phones that wont be out for months in bulk for outstanding prices. Nicce way to throw away a grand!

addict
2nd February 2008, 02:46 PM
If there is any fraud then you can always charge back your money
all your money will be given back to you

miffed
2nd February 2008, 02:56 PM
I know it sounds really harsh , but I think you'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for 99% of the scams on ebay , whenever I scout though ebay , I can normally spot the fraudsters immedietely , as they put no effort into even trying to look authentic ! sometimes the pictures don't even match the item description !
Then add to the mix that the handsets aren't eve available yet , and surely some pretty loud alarm bells will start to ring ?

The message from me would be , If cant recognise a scam , then don't use eBay !! you simply cannot afford to !