View Full Version : Withdrawn Tariff.

Ginz
31st October 2005, 09:44 PM
I was reading in the Hugh Symons guide that the 3G Sport 125 Tariff is being withdrawn at the end of October. Eg today.

Does anybody know why / what it's being replaced with?

I just signed up to that very tariff on Saturday and my N70 is coming tomorrow but of course I wasn't aware at the time that the tariff was going to be withdrawn some 3 days later. If a better tariff replaces it then I'm within my rights to send it back and get the better tariff?

Ben
31st October 2005, 10:01 PM
You have 14 days to cancel your new agreement with Vodafone anyway, so yes, if something better comes along within that time it's fine for you to cancel and take out the new contract instead.

The tariff wont necessarily be being replaced by a better one - you might have snagged yourself a last minute bargain!

Ginz
1st November 2005, 10:11 AM
Looks like I snagged myself a bit of a last minute bargain. No direct comparison has been put in it's place with football highlights free etc so I'm extremely pleased. Oh and my N70 arrived today . Nearest comparison is the Anytime 200 but the price of the handset has gone up from £30 to £60 and there's NO football downloads