View Full Version : What's the cheapest N70 deal?

delinquentwoody
6th November 2005, 09:44 PM
After scouting around several websites, the cheapest deal for total annual cost I could find for the N70 is £262 on O2 e2save.com

For that you get
-free handset
-5 months £1.99 line rental by redemption (£35.99 normally)
-250 mins and 100 texts (doubled in first 3 months)

Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me! I was only looking at 12 month contracts.

Has anyone seen any deals that can beat this? I'd be impressed if there are any!

Ginz
6th November 2005, 09:59 PM
Ah I see you are from Hull aswell! I'm at Uni here.

I was only looking at a 12 month contract too but I got an 18 month contract with Voda and the N70 was £30.

£25 a month with 6 months half price line rental. 125 minutes, 50 video minutes, 250 texts and unlimited football downloads. 3 months free insurance.

I don't think it's the cheapest but in terms of service I don't think you can find better.

jclegs
7th November 2005, 04:03 PM
I got 600 mins 400 txts 50 video mins 50 picture txts and £5 free downloads for £22.50 for 6 months and then you can downgrade to whatever contract you like on 3!! Oh and a free phone.

Hands0n
7th November 2005, 04:54 PM
Please be aware.

On 3 you can only downgrade your tariff to the next one below the one that you are currently signed up for. There are strict Ts&Cs relating to these ...

Changing Price Plans
If you join 3 on a Pay Monthly price plan you’re making a minimum term commitment.
Changing to a Lower Price Plan
Once you’ve been with 3 for six months, you can ask to change to the next lower available Price Plan than
the one you originally joined us on provided that you have paid all of the charges which are due from
you up to the date you request to change price plan.
Changing to a Higher Price Plan
If you wish to change to a higher available Price Plan than the one you originally joined us on, you can
do this at any time (on such terms as specified by us – this will include a review of your account with us
and will be dependent upon you having paid all of the charges which are due from you up to the date
you request to change price plan).

> All Price Plan Changes
When does the change take effect?
If you ask to change Price Plan, the change will take effect from your next billing date (for
example, if your billing date is 20th September and you ask to change Price Plan 1st September,
the change will take effect from 20th September).

> How many times can I change price plans?
You are able to change price plans up to four (4) times during any 12 month period (starting
from the date you join 3), provided you are eligible – please see information set out above.

> Where can I get more information about whether I can change price plans?
You can call 3 Customer Services on 333 from your mobile or 0870 7330 333 from any other
phone. Calls to 333 are free while 0870 numbers are charged at your national rate.

> Can I move price plan more than once in any month?
You are only able to move price plan once in any month. In relation to moving to a lower price
plan, this means that if you wanted to move to a price plan which is two lower than the one you
are on, you will need to move to the next lower available price plan in one month and then, in
the next month, move again to the next lower available price plan. (For example, if you wanted
to move from Video, Talk & Text 2600 to Video, Talk & Text 1100, you would need to move to
Video, Talk & Text 1300 in the first month you wanted to change (e.g. month 7) and Video, Talk
Text 1100 in the second month you wanted to change (e.g. month 8)).
If you join 3 on a Pay Monthly price plan you’re making a minimum term commitment.