View Full Version : Submissions for November 2005

Ben
10th November 2005, 12:11 AM
Welcome to all,

This is the third Talk3G.co.uk monthly photo competition! Thanks for your entries last month - congratulations to our winner 3g-g - get your November entries in now!

Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.
2) You can only enter one picture each month.
3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed.

Good luck, enjoy it!
Ben

MORPH
10th November 2005, 08:10 AM
OK, taken with the usual 6680, this is in the town centre where I live.

PS....These boards seem to remember all my previous attachments which seems to affect the size of any future attachments :confused:

Hands0n
10th November 2005, 09:34 AM
Last Sunday morning at 7:10am ............... having dropped daughter off at work....

Just to keep on the 3G theme, you will observe the Vodafone mast in the foreground with the O2 mast behind it. We all glow in the dark round here these days :)

Yssybyl
10th November 2005, 09:54 AM
Taken on my N70 at the Motobike show at the NEC on 2nd Nov... One of the show's "concept bikes". Anyone spot what's missing from the wheels? Bonus points if you can work out how it actually works. There were loads of blokes with real cameras with big lenses who were having to take top-down shots, while just poked my phone through the green plastic bars and got this rather gorgeous pic :) Considering the platform was revolving, I'm very impressed with myself...

Ben
10th November 2005, 09:59 AM
Great entries so far!

A quick note to say that, in relation to MORPH's query, all regular entrants have now been granted Picture Poster status - this'll give you much more personal attachment space to play with.

whatleydude
10th November 2005, 10:49 AM
A quick note to say that, in relation to MORPH's query, all regular entrants have now been granted Picture Poster status - this'll give you much more personal attachment space to play with.

Aww! Nice one Ben!

I wil be posting my entry as soon as I see something worth posting..
I'm thinking 'autumn' ...

Hands0n
10th November 2005, 01:16 PM
Taken on my N70 at the Motobike show at the NEC on 2nd Nov... One of the show's "concept bikes". Anyone spot what's missing from the wheels? Bonus points if you can work out how it actually works. There were loads of blokes with real cameras with big lenses who were having to take top-down shots, while just poked my phone through the green plastic bars and got this rather gorgeous pic :) Considering the platform was revolving, I'm very impressed with myself...

Most excellent piece of engineering. Now, do I blow the whistle on the technology here or do you want it in a PM? Its very simple really, and no less ingenious although I personally doubt the mechanism its practical longevity on the road. But as a concept, its blinking marvelous.

Camera phones are transferring the way we view and share our view of the world. Much for the better methinks, despite the very obvious nefarious abuses some people put them to.

Yssybyl
10th November 2005, 04:29 PM
Nah... keep it till everyone else has had a go :) I spent so long at the show explaining the concepts to random bikers that I need a bit of a break before I hear any more about it :)

Gagz
10th November 2005, 10:00 PM
heres my entry :D

3g-g
11th November 2005, 06:04 PM
Well, here's mine, 6680, although it's on the lowest size and quality settings. Didn't think about entering it on here when I took it, was concentrating more on not dropping my phone the 180Ft down the side of the building... and yes, I am on the wrong side of that headframe! :p

dgilbert2
12th November 2005, 06:53 PM
A Bridlington Harbour Seagull, taken with a Nokia 6680.

Ben
12th November 2005, 08:00 PM
Boo! Taken with the Nokia 6680. (yes, it's me :P)

whatleydude
14th November 2005, 04:55 PM
Saw this on a poster by Waterloo Bridge..

I love it - its now my screensaver on my PC and my N70!

:)

Ben
25th November 2005, 11:23 AM
Great entries y'all - just a few days to go so get your last minute November entries in now!