View Full Version : Help Stelios and win a Caribbean cruise

Hands0n
16th November 2005, 12:17 AM
Heh :) , received the following today in an eMail. You've got to admire them for (a) inventiveness and (b) cheek. But I make them right somehow!

Feeling witty? Win a free week?s cruise in the Caribbean this winter (flights incl.) with easyMobile in conjunction with easyCruise.

It's hard to believe I know but Orange, the mobile phone firm owned by France Telecom, are suing easyMobile for using the colour orange! As you know, all the easyGroup companies - from easyJet to easyCruise - have always used the colour orange and Stelios is determined to continue doing so! Actually we think that Orange and France Telecom are worried about easyMobile's low prices.

For the chance to win a free cruise for 2 people, sharing a standard inside cabin onboard easyCruiseOne (including flights to and from the Caribbean) please visit www.easyMobile.com and leave a caption that best suits Orange's attitude to us and that fits the predicament of their sponsored sailing boat in the photo.

Ben
16th November 2005, 09:50 AM
Lmao!

For anyone who can't be bothered to actually enter, I suggest noting down your captions here :D Image attached!

Hands0n
17th November 2005, 09:53 AM
"Oops" just seems so totally inadequate :D

Edit: That is so reminiscent of the Durex-sponsored Formula 1 car in the 1970s with the flat tyre in the pit lane. Tried to google for an image of that but cant find it anywhere.