View Full Version : In Love!

KingMatt2511
26th November 2005, 08:06 PM
I got my N70 yesterday for my birthday on Vodafone Anytime 125. The phone is perfect. Meets all my needs, love it! I am so happy with this phone! One quick question though, is there a way to keep the flash constantly on? Also on the right side of the phone, parallel to the end call key, there is a button, what does this do?

Thanks, Matt

Ben
26th November 2005, 08:12 PM
Glad you like it :)

AFAIK the flash always switches itself back off. It's a little annoying but you learn to live with it.

Also, if you're talking about the pencil key, it brings up various options when entering text for example. I never use it myself!

Remember to push and hold the menu key to see what applications are open. You can select any you wish to close using the C key.

andy12
28th November 2005, 08:52 AM
i got my phone the other day aswell and its soooo sweet, one thing thats really getting on my nerves though at the moment. is there a way to delete all the msg's in your inbox all at once rather than doing it oone by one?????

Yssybyl
28th November 2005, 09:03 AM
When you are in your inbox - select options (left soft key) -> Mark/Unmark -> right -> Mark all

This will place a little tick next to all of the messages. You can manually unmark any msg you want to keep. Delete will then work on all the marked msgs. Similarly, this will allow you to move a bunch of msgs to a folder.

This also works in the gallery.

Hands0n
28th November 2005, 09:04 AM
Yup. Go to your Inbox. Press Options button and scroll down to "Mark/Unmark", click Right and a submenu "Mark/Mark All" will come up. Click on "Mark All" and then scroll up to "Delete", press it and voila, all gone.

Ben
28th November 2005, 10:25 AM
You guys! So efficient!

andy12 - I'm guessing it's your first venture into S60/Symbian? It's a little more complicated than it needs to be, but as soon as you're used to it you can't imagine ever using a 'normal' phone again. Enjoy!

andy12
28th November 2005, 10:39 AM
yea it is... still working it out now

andy12
28th November 2005, 10:42 AM
Cheers for that, for the past three days been deleting the msgs one by one.

Ben
28th November 2005, 10:49 AM
You can also press the C key to delete the message you currently have highlighted. It still prompts to confirm deletion, but I found this a lot quicker than doing it via the menu which I had been doing for some time :o