View Full Version : Orange Track Converter

tuk485
26th November 2005, 10:15 PM
Is anyone else having problems using the track converter. I have lots of music on my computer that I am trying to convert to use on the Orange music player app but it just refuses to work?

Has anyone actually had sucess with doing this or not?

dgilbert2
27th November 2005, 03:39 PM
I cannot get it to work with my Nokia 6680 either. It gets 100% through the conversion then crashes at 0% transferring to the phone.

I gave up at that point as my connection is blue tooth. I think it needs a cable to work, but never tried it.

How are you connecting to the phone?

tuk485
28th November 2005, 09:54 AM
I have exactly the same problem. I have tried bluetooth, USB and nearly cramming the phone into the CD drive in frustration!

I phoned orange but hung up after they were adamant that I was doing something wrong! All the software used is up to date except the music player as they have removed version 2.1 due to technical problems - something to do with track conversion perhaps???!!!

Ben
28th November 2005, 10:23 AM
That's very disappointing :( As it doesn't appear to be isolated, I guess the best way forward is to keep reporting the problem to Orange on the gloriously-quick-to-get-through 350 number. I daresay a revision to the service will be available in time - they've been trying quite hard with the music player application so I'd imagine new revisions will be in the pipeline.