View Full Version : V600i

Ally3g
3rd December 2005, 04:54 PM
Hi All,
I'm new here.Just joined. I have bought the v600i from Vodafone. This is to say that I really enjoy the use of the phone. I know it hasn't a memory card and only 32mb of phone memory. But hey, it's good enough for me. Especially the size. Fits nice in the pocket. And everything works a treat. Including the mobile tv from Sky.Been trying that out since it's free until 31 January 06. And I might even pay a fiver a month for it when February comes around. Who knows.:) :cool: Oh and everbody have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Yearon me.:)

Hands0n
3rd December 2005, 05:42 PM
Hello Ally3G - welcome to Talk3G and we hope you enjoy your time with us on here.

As I recall the V600i it is a minute candybar-style phone with good 3G facilities on it. The camera, by the very latest standards, is moderate resolution but much better than the VGA cameras that the first 3G handsets came out with. Certainly more than good enough for picture taking, just dont expect to exhibit the results in the Tate gallery. Oh, on second thoughts seeing as what they normally have there as modern art maybe you could :D

Thanks for the good wishes to us all "on you" .... we'll be sending you our christmas booze bills in the January post :) Very kind of you indeed :) :)

Ben
3rd December 2005, 06:31 PM
The V600i is my very favourite of the Sony Ericsson K600 range :) Of course, it also helps that the phone is tethered to such a competent network. Of all the 3G handsets now available, this and the Samsung Z500 are probably the only two with genuine mainstream appeal.

Welcome to Talk3G, I hope you enjoy the place, keep us posted on your mobile trials and tribulations!

Ally3g
3rd December 2005, 07:22 PM
Thanks 'Handson' and 'Ben'. I will endeaver to keep the forum posted on my 3g trials. So far great success. 3g is definately the way to go. No going back to 2g or 2.5g. Except of course when coverage of 3g is not available.Not happened yet. I've also have a SE T630 as a backup in case things go wrong. By the way Handson if you send me the Christmas bill I won't honour it so there.:p I will also be trying the v600i out in Spain after the holidays. Going there on the 9th Jan for 2 weeks hols.:)

Hands0n
4th December 2005, 12:06 AM
@Ally3g - as you're with Vodafone you will not be having any trouble using the V600i in most of the planet Earth.

Shame about the Chrissy funding. Best send the kids back up the chimneys then :)