View Full Version : e2save cashback problems - Beware!!

3GScottishUser
6th December 2005, 08:37 PM
I got a phone from e2save on a cashback deal.

The deal was £XX back in month 6 and £XX in month 12.

Bills were sent to them as required.

1st cashback was incorrect. It was much less than advertised. It was sorted after spending a while calling their revenue generating 0870 number.

In month 12 the same thing happened. The cashback cheque arrived and was much less than the deal promised despite a covering letter with full details re the account information etc.

They were called and promised to rectify the problem.

1 month later nothing and they had to be called again and they admitted they had ommited to send out the balance.

I am getting the distint impression that this might just be a way of trying to put off paying out what was promised. If it happened once, I'd say it was an error, twice and it appears a policy. I know e2save are a CPW company, and that is part of the attraction in dealing with them, but I would have to urge caution and advise others to be persistant in claiming what they are owed.

Keep a record of all your dealings with this company.

timothythetim
6th December 2005, 11:31 PM
Oh dear, I sent my cashback claim a while ago and got a text recently saying that my cheque back claim had been received and I had to allow 30 days for a response.
Fingers crossed.

cyberkid999
7th December 2005, 08:33 PM
I have had many dealings with e2save for cashback and had over £180 for money4me refferals and never had any problems whatsover. From what I have read/heard on the other forums e2save are one of the best with regards cashback so yours must be a hickup...

timothythetim
8th December 2005, 11:02 PM
Got my cashback cheque today.
Took its time, but it got here and its for the right amount.
You really seem to be unlucky in you dealings with three and e2save.

By the way, I just noticed on the e2save website (its probably been there for a while), that there is a much more detailed guide about how to go about claiming cashback. It tells you exactly what bill to send off and when. I actually sent my bill off a little late but they still sent the cheque.