View Full Version : Submissions for December 2005

Ben
7th December 2005, 10:34 AM
Hello folks!

Welcome to the fourth Talk3G.co.uk monthly photo competition and congrats to Hands0n for taking the November nod - this time things are a liiiittle different!

Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

As I'm feeling particularly festive this year, your December photos should have a Christmas theme. Anyone capturing Santa actually coming out of their chimney will, of course, get a glass of port and a mince pie.

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.
2) You can only enter one picture each month.
3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed.

Good luck, enjoy it!
Ben

MORPH
7th December 2005, 07:19 PM
OK, yes, it's another sunset!!

MORPH
8th December 2005, 03:20 PM
Hmmm...just noticed the xmas theme bit.....s'what I get for not reading things properly!

whatleydude
8th December 2005, 03:59 PM
You could ask a mod/admin to delete it for you.. I know I don't mind..

Hands0n
8th December 2005, 09:26 PM
I have been scouring the skies for a Santa working atop a 3G transmitter mast. Can I find one? Can I heckerslike!

Ben
8th December 2005, 10:11 PM
Ok, here's one from me, snapped in the car so in totally the wrong mode, but never mind! SE W900iness. Native capture size is 1632 x 1224 so reduced to 1024x768 and also reduced the jpeg quality to make it small enough.

Gagz
22nd December 2005, 04:13 PM
Heres my December entry :D its Coventry mall thingy

chaslam
22nd December 2005, 04:34 PM
Ok ive never entered a picture on here, but reading through this, I remebered a house I saw about 2 years ago, so I thought id share.

Sorry about the size and quality, its VGA.

Ben
23rd December 2005, 10:32 AM
Great pics, both! I have a sneaking suspicion that some of the regs are holding out on us until after the big day ;)

whatleydude
23rd December 2005, 11:39 AM
I don't know what you mean!

:p

Hands0n
23rd December 2005, 05:15 PM
I was hoping for something a bit more festive. Well, I suppose the colour Red is rather in keeping with the season.

Mine is the one in front:eek: . Bah Humbug!

Chewy
24th December 2005, 10:26 PM
Better to be the one in the front. Unless you reversed into the one behind!!

Doesn't look like there's much damage to yours...hows your neck? ;)

Hands0n
24th December 2005, 11:01 PM
Need a new bumper, not sure if anything else has occurred, they'll find that out when they strip it back. Was standing still when madam drove into it!

Neck .... hmmm funny you should ask ;)

Merry Christmas everyone (I can hear those sleigh bells 'a ringing), and a Happy New Year too.