View Full Version : what does everyone think ???

joffa81
8th December 2005, 06:18 PM
i recieved mine today and think this is one of the best handsets out on three at the moment ,the build quality ,look and style all are exellent.

what does everyone else think ????

Hands0n
8th December 2005, 09:25 PM
Dunno :) I didn't like the V3 keypad and dont think that I'll feel very much different about the V3x. Love the overall styling though. Its definitely one of those personal things though and I wouldn't dare criticise anyone for buying one, if that is what they like. It [the keypad] just doesn't work for me.

Question, did you have a V3 (2G) before? Or is this your first ownership of that model of Motorola?

joffa81
8th December 2005, 11:53 PM
yea i had a v3 razr but afrer 3 weeks of carrying 2 mobiles about i sold it to a mate but always hoped that moto would make a razr styled handset for 3g and i guess i got my wish :D :D :D .

i really liked the keypad as it is something different i had the v975 before this and everything was fine with it apart from i started to get some corrosion on the steel faceplate but never with dropping calls or anything unlike the lg before it.
people sed to me get the nokia n70 but i really dont like nokia mobiles i always think back to the cheap 2g handets they used to make and how everything was the same and they always had a flimsy feel to them and i guess once someone has an opinion wedged in their minds ts hard to convince them otherwise.
i am really happy with my new motorola v3x and just wondered how meny people out there had one and wot they think ???

Hands0n
15th December 2005, 07:49 PM
@joffa81 - Did you ever get the V3x? Ole Chewy is trying to find another who has :)

joffa81
15th December 2005, 09:22 PM
yea i just recieved this week (wednesday) im just having a play now and will let u know what i think when ive had a mess about with it