View Full Version : Vodafone W900i Tarriff

*gadget*
3rd January 2006, 08:50 PM
Well Voda just called and i got this package....

W900i FREE Phone
200 Anytime Xnet mins a month
500 SMS or combi of MMS / Downloads
Stop The Clock
18 Month contract
Standard freee Tv til end Jan 06
Standard 3 month insurance
Free Itemised Billing
VAT inclusive

£15 for first 3 months
£27 for the follwing 15 months

anyone who wants the same PM or mail me your contact number and i'll get you in touch with him - don't worry he's not pushy!!

Not a bad offer eh ?

Ben
3rd January 2006, 11:17 PM
Not bad at all, and it's a fab phone - it just seems to love Live! and 3G in general.

The incentives to go 18-months are really quite good, especially STC.

Hands0n
4th January 2006, 12:12 AM
Lovely phone. Does it bulge in your pocket? Ooooh, suits you sir! :D

Did you get direct from Vodafone or an independent Dealer?

Nice contract arrangement there, espesh for a texter. That STC makes those 200 mins go for ages if used in the evenings and weekends (be careful, does not extend into Bank Holidays afaics). I cant wait to check out Passport on my travels later this year.

W900i is a beaut handset, if not a little large, and quirky in the way it opens for keypad use - but I like it anyhoo. As Ben says, it does 3G beautifully. Live TV is excellent, Videocalling is as good as it gets, the camera for stills and recorded video clips is marvelous. The Walkman functionality is .... well ..... typical Sony. In a word "Excellent" and it integrates neatly with the phone functionality, stepping aside when a call comes in, and stepping back when finished.

*gadget*
4th January 2006, 10:38 AM
Moving up from the K750i on 02 Online 200 so getting STC and £3 a month cheaper. SE have really impressed me over the last 2 years, a far cry from the A1018 and the T28

Just wished the W900i was black

I went to order on the Voda website but the browser froze and so i left it, couple of days later Voda direct emailed me offering lower tariffs than the VF websiste, they then called and offered me the deal as above.