View Full Version : Submissions for January 2006

Ben
8th January 2006, 03:04 PM
Hello folks!

Welcome to the fifth Talk3G.co.uk monthly photo competition. A big well done to Gagz for storming the Christmas competition with his shopping centre picture taken on the Sharp 903!

Now, a new year - here we go!

Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.
2) You can only enter one picture each month.
3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of January 2006 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed.
4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck, enjoy it!
Ben

@NickyColman
8th January 2006, 09:27 PM
Ok heres the view from my bedroom window taken amid last weeks snow!

Ben
19th January 2006, 12:34 PM
Get your submissions in, folks! Time's a-ticking! I'll get my entry up this evening :p

whatleydude
19th January 2006, 12:53 PM
As I missed out on last month's competition - I thought I'd really go out on a limb for this month's attempt..

So!

I took the following picture to use as my desktop background on my work PC..

Ladies and gentlemen - I give you..

(as taken on my N70)

MY DESKTOP!

:)

timothythetim
19th January 2006, 02:57 PM
Not done this before so here goes.
This was at the football for Roy Keane's debut.
Not the best angle to see it. If you squint and use your imagination it does actually say KEANE in black letters at the top.

Ben
22nd January 2006, 11:53 AM
Oo dark :) W900i again, it wasn't even in night mode so I think it did a commendable job considering it's much darker in there than it looks.

3g-g
25th January 2006, 11:07 PM
Well here's my effort. It's not on a high quality setting, just the normal small MMS size. And it's a picture of my 3G Orange data card... in full 3G coverage as I have at home... just after it suffered some sort of crazy malfunction! The picture tells the story better :)

Ally3g
26th January 2006, 11:18 PM
Well I went to Spain .Just come back. Here is a pic of part of Altea harbour. That's on the Costa Blanca. About 5 miles from Benidorm.