View Full Version : LG U8360 Help

danco
9th January 2006, 03:04 PM
Anyone out there can give me a clue how to get jpeg images from my 8360 downloaded and printed?.. There is naff all in the instruction book about doing this. The bluetooth is activated on the phone and the pc has a dongle but despite everything I have tried it wont work. According to the Carphonewarehouse it is not possible to download images you can only e.mail them which I find hard to believe....Mny thanks... Dave

3g-g
9th January 2006, 06:07 PM
Are both devices discoverable? Have you paired the handset/mobile or vice versa? Is there newer SW from the dongle manufacturer that you could install? I use a dongle with my PC and can transfer images from all my handsets to the PC no problem. Sometimes my dongle needs a restart to allow file transfer, however, apart from that no problems. As far as instructions go to send the pics, it should just be:find file you want to send, send via Bluetooth, locate the PC via your mobile, either pair the two devices or just select that device as the one you want to send to and send... the PC should recognise a device wanting to send info and ta-daa should be in your Bluetooth file transfer folder...

Let us all know if you have no luck and we'll think of some more suggestions.