View Full Version : Last day for free Mobile TV

3GScottishUser
31st January 2006, 06:41 PM
As of tomorrow you will have to subscribe to a pack or packs to get Vodafone Mobile TV. Packs cost from £2.50/month for the 'Extras' pack so not a huge bill for what could be a well used service for those lucky enough to have someone else doing the driving.

Itll be interesting to see how many take up the offer once the charges apply.

Ben
31st January 2006, 08:03 PM
Just watching HBO Mobile at the moment. I'll definitely subscribe to at least one bundle, it's a fantastic servicd! 6ft under now, so off I go!

Denyo1977
31st January 2006, 08:32 PM
Has anyone actually noticed that if you watch GMTV in the morning and bookmark the page you can watch ITV the whole day?

Ben
31st January 2006, 09:05 PM
Lol, no, I hadn't noticed. How cool! Do you think you'll pay for any of the Voda TV packs?

Just finished watching Six Feet Under (sorry about my last message, it was from my iPAQ) and once again I really enjoyed the mobile TV experience. Now I just need a pair of those display-spectacles like Orange France are selling so I don't have to hold the damn phone!

Denyo1977
31st January 2006, 09:50 PM
I guess I will pay. Just not sure if I should get one pack or three (wouldn't make sense to me to get two as I would pay £8.00 or £10.00 for two packs and £10.00 for all three together).
But to be honest I'm still hoping that they will extend the free Mobile TV offer.
In Germany it's free till 28th February and it started at the beginning of last year!!!

Ben
31st January 2006, 10:44 PM
But to be honest I'm still hoping that they will extend the free Mobile TV offer.
Secretly I'm hoping that also, but lets face it - we're living in ripoff Britain here. They know we'll fork over the money if they make us. It'll be free for the first month, though.

Edit: I think I'll take out the £10-for-everything subscription and just make sure I use more channels!

Denyo1977
1st February 2006, 08:47 PM
I was pleasantly surprised that it's free for the first month. And I like the new programme guide although I would like them to add the starting times too.
Just waiting for Eurosport now and for MTV trax to return (only had it on two days so far).

maxspank
18th February 2006, 08:45 PM
So those of you that have subscribed, hows the service been? I know during the free trial the servers were busy and quite a few people were getting error messages when trying to access it.

Denyo1977
19th February 2006, 03:21 PM
So far no problems here. Didn't get one error message so far. Although I have to admit I don't watch Mobile TV 24/7 ;)