View Full Version : Business Services are Go?

Ben
11th April 2005, 06:35 PM
http://three.co.uk/3forbusiness/prices.omp

It looks like Three are launching/have launched an 'official' business offering. Is there anything actually different though compared to their usual pricing? All looks the same to me - the prices are even inclusive of VAT. I'd also like to know if they'll be offering business support in the UK as opposed to Mumbai as said on the Watchdog program.

Also... data? No word still...

3GScottishUser
11th April 2005, 06:47 PM
Cant see the point. Businesses dont pay anything similar to retail customers, calls within companies are often free and many networks offer large business users calls to landlines and to the same network at 1p/min.

Just putting the same deals forward and tagging the word 'buisness' to them wont make any impression. This must be the most laughable product yet to have come out from 3 UK. A no-brainer really.

miffed
11th April 2005, 07:14 PM
I think the critical diffence is that Business customers will have proper CS , and lets face it , they would need it !
I think Three will find Business customers far less forgiving than personal customers
And we'll have a whole new group of people entering into contracts & then finding out there is no data provisioned

I think H3G could really be opening a can of worms with this

Ben
11th April 2005, 07:20 PM
If they're not going to open data access for business users then I think they're about to dig themselves a very deep hole. There's going to be a much, much higher proportion of business users who require data access than personal users - and we all know that loads of personal users have complained about it.

I wish I could find a press release or something stating exactly what these shiney new business customers are going to get.

solo12002
11th April 2005, 09:37 PM
FFs my gran could offer a better deal I feel this type of user expect more, I dont even see free Voicemail on offer and I would expect at lease that?

http://www.three.co.uk/news/index.omp

Been to the above site no news on this "wonderful" service at all!

Hands0n
11th April 2005, 10:34 PM
Might all be a bit premature - just took a look at their website and as far as I can tell they are only asking for businesses to register their interest. Now, I agree with all of the above - if they are trying to tempt business to even register an interest then they are going to have to raise that interest in the first place. Merely copying and pasting the "3 for you" tariff page simply wont do the trick.

Given 3's really quite successful and compelling advertising to date I think that whomever is responsible for this piece of poo deserves to be promoted to a level where he or she can do no further harm to the company. If I were Mr Fuller I'd want that web page torn down immediately!