View Full Version : Flext tarriffs looking great!!

3GScottishUser
2nd March 2006, 07:39 PM
Just caught up with the new Flext range of tarriffs from T-Mobile.

A bit complicated to get your head round but they look like the best value from all the networks presently.

Dealers are offering some tempting deals with big cashbacks on top handsets like the Nokia N70.

Flext £20 buys £34 worth of services
Flext £25 buys £60 worth of services
Flext £30 buys £90 worth of services
Flext £35 buys £180 worth of services (900 mins of X/net voice calls)
Flext £50 buys £255 worth of services
Flext £75 buys £390 worth of services

You can get voice, text and MMS to suit your needs each month and review your plan after months. T-Mobile will text each week with a note of your remaining allowance.

Seems a good plan.

timothythetim
2nd March 2006, 08:08 PM
That does look quite good.
Seems quite similiar to dot mobile http://shop.dot-mobile.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=tariff.main although they are students only (:D ).
Data still seems quite dear on flext though.

3GScottishUser
3rd March 2006, 08:45 AM
If you are looking to use data have a look at 'Web'N'Walk tarriffs as they have quite generous inclusive data allowances.

miffed
5th March 2006, 08:34 AM
Just ordered one for the wife (with a nokia 6111)

buying directly from Tmobile online you get 25% off the line rental (for life) too
so she gets the £20 pack for £15pm (there is a useful slider thing on Tmobiles site that shows you what you'll get for your allowance)

works out more than enough minutes and / or text for her needs

Well done t-mobile ;)

solo12002
5th March 2006, 02:21 PM
I think T - Mobile are half way there, if only they added the flex and walk and web together it would of been nice. ie letting you have voice, data .text and mms all in the one price plan, which is what i would look for.

I still feel o2 have the best price plans currently for voice only as you can get a 18 month contract with 1000 mins to any network anytime and 150 text messages along with free voicemail, which if you are like me you tend to use it to get messages while in work, they also offer free ITS which means cheaper roaming abroad.

While the T- Mobile flext plans are better than anything they had on offer before, i note the network known for free voicemail now charges for it, or its taken out of your mins in the plan, which if you use it offen enought can cut right into your mins.

miffed
8th March 2006, 02:07 PM
oh dear :mad:

ordered last friday (9.40am ) and received a acknowledgement , which says your order is pending credit check etc. not worried as I already have a contract with them and every other provider (except 3) , Bare in mind they quote "Next day" delivery for all orders received before 7.30pm (i think)

anyway , seeing as this phone was for the bread knife and not me, it sort of slpped to the back of my mind - then , yesterday morning (Tuesday) I realised that I had not heard anything , So I sent them a mail

Didn't hear anything by 5pm so I followed it up with another mail - This morning I checked my mail and still nothing :confused:

I decided a phone call was in order , so I went to get the number off the acknowledgement mail just a minute ago ( 1.30pm wednesday ) and there was a reply to my second mail , telling me they were out of stock of the 6111 :(

Fair enough , But how can they Justify leaving it 5/6 days to tell me it is out of stock ? and then only when I asked for an explanation !

Not impressed T-mobile !

milesdowsett
14th March 2006, 10:35 AM
The 25% discount for life on T-Mobile's Flext tariff is amazing. No more wasted minutes, picture messages or txts - I think the Flext tarriff really is groundbreaking. Not sure how the other mobile phone operators are going to match this one!

Well done T-Mobile.

slalomman
14th March 2006, 10:47 AM
Absolutely great! I'm astonished by the great savings that everyone can make with T-Mobile's Flext plan (http://www.t-mobileoffers.co.uk). I'm already saving so much money.

Thanks T-Mobile

solo12002
14th March 2006, 11:46 AM
Slaloman do you work for T-Mobile??

I agree God knows were T-Mobile thought this one up,it sure looks good and Im thinking of switching over myself.Its beats three, vodefone and orange, and o2 on the current price and the way you can use the allowance.

I bet the other networks must be worried about this,even if they start to change their plans for next month, T-Mobile will of picked up a hell of a lot of new ones untill then. No one can match the £27ppm and up to 900 mins, I only wish they had kepted the free voicemail.

it would be nice to know if you can use you allowance for 3g downloads etc, dont see that anywere always refering to Voice Text and MMS?

Hands0n
7th April 2006, 09:46 PM
Direct from T-Mobile's website is their Web 'n' walk + Flext (http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/pdf/files/mc19589_webnwalk_flext.pdf) plans tariff guide in PDF format. Comprehensive info on how much for what. Note that this tariff does not reflect the current "25% off for life" (only available online) offer on T-Mobile's website.