View Full Version : TodayOn3G.co.uk

getti
12th April 2005, 08:19 PM
Hi everyone.

I run www.todayon3g.co.uk and had Admin of this site send me a message on my Live Help message service.

Just thought I would sign up so I have some more people to talk 3G with.

Thanks

Ben
12th April 2005, 08:25 PM
Great to see you here getti! I hope you like the way we've put Talk3G.co.uk together - there should be plenty of familiar faces around.

Love your site! I'm sure it'll be a great resource to all our users.

3GScottishUser
12th April 2005, 08:27 PM
I had a look too. Nice layout. Why not ditch the forum and link to here?

Whatever you decide - pleased to see ya!

getti
12th April 2005, 08:30 PM
I had thought about ditching the forum because there are so many now no one will want to sign up to 20 forums.

I hope you like the photo album idea though

getti
12th April 2005, 08:31 PM
Great to see you here getti! I hope you like the way we've put Talk3G.co.uk together - there should be plenty of familiar faces around.

Love your site! I'm sure it'll be a great resource to all our users.

Yes its great. Maybe if i decide to drop the forum I have (only just online) we could come to some arangement about linking here.

Just a thought (what 3GSU said too)

3GScottishUser
12th April 2005, 08:40 PM
Makes sense. Both sites compliment each other.

Over to you Ben!

chaslam
12th April 2005, 09:52 PM
BTW I wrote the review for the A1000 on todayon3g.co.uk.
I also think its a great site.

getti
12th April 2005, 10:52 PM
Both myself and Ban have come to a deal. It's details are posted in the News section of this site

TheBrit
12th April 2005, 11:47 PM

Love your site! I'm sure it'll be a great resource to all our users.This response is a refreshing change from the threat that Getti got from another 3G forum I could mention. :)

getti
14th April 2005, 07:13 PM
I have been busy with Reviews and also adding content such as a Chat Room and a Photo Gallery on the website.

But there anything else anyone can thing of that will help improve thr site?

Thanks

Ben
14th April 2005, 07:18 PM
I think the most important aspect of your site would be informative reviews of handsets and 3G services - and you already seem to have all the right sources! I know reviews especially take a lot of time and effort, but your (and our) users will be extremely grateful for such efforts in the longrun. I always search for online reviews of things before taking the plunge - it's so helpful to get someone elses point-of-view when you're madly after a new product/service - love is blind! :p

getti
14th April 2005, 09:13 PM
what do you think of the review layouts on the 6630 + Z107?

Ben
20th April 2005, 01:02 PM
I think they're coherent and don't detract from what you're trying to say in the text itself. If the layout is working for you then stick with it - it works just fine for me.

Jon3G
20th April 2005, 01:37 PM
This response is a refreshing change from the threat that Getti got from another 3G forum I could mention. :)

Its a shame others cant follow and just play fair