View Full Version : Jason Bradbury Interview

getti
16th March 2006, 11:31 AM
Hey guys.

I have managed to arange an interview with Jason Bradbury from 'The Gadget Show' for Today On 3G.

If there are any questions you might want to ask about 3G or his thoughts, please feel free to post them here.

I will take the best ones and put them to him in the email which he will then answer.

Ben
17th March 2006, 12:04 AM
Excellent, good job!

I'd suggest asking him about integrated 3G data in laptops and how he thinks that'll change mobile computing devices - and also his view on data pricing.

It'd also be nice to know what he thinks of the current range of mobile content available, especially from the 'media company' Three, and whether he thinks there's any future in it. Perhaps he has other ideas for the future of mobile?

Hands0n
17th March 2006, 09:28 AM
How about asking him what he thinks the "magic bullet" is for 3G at the moment, or what it should be to spur on more public interest in making use of the technology in the face of the world they know of 2G handsets.

The mobile manufacturers are banking on mobile TV being the big thing - but may not get the regulated airspace to do so in this country (OFCOM not made their minds up yet on DVB-H apparently). But is that the thing that we all want.

Or, where exactly is the mobile handset going? As a gadget it is truly fascinating to those who adore this kind of stuff (us mostly :D ), but what of the generally techno-illerate "general public". What are they to make of all this convergence stuff?

NB: Much of the above divined from conversations I have with truly bemused [at my techno antics] friends, associates and colleagues.