View Full Version : Additional Services you Pay For

Ben
19th March 2006, 02:18 PM
Excluding minutes, SMS and MMS, do you pay for any additional services each month?

Please vote for the combined value of extra services you consume each month.

Thanks!

Hands0n
19th March 2006, 03:03 PM
At the moment I have 3's VideoValue package that is no longer available that gives 20 mins Videocall (free only to other 3 mobiles), unlimited video downloads of included content i.e. music video etc, subject to aup, 20 video MMS anywhere.

Ben
19th March 2006, 03:28 PM
I had to vote for none as, currently, I still haven't signed up to Vodafone TV. With such a huge SMS/MMS/Data allowance as part of my contract I've felt pretty fully catered for without seeking the extras.

I think the networks need to get 3G users spending around £10/month on extra services to justify the rollout. I'm pretty certain that's not the case right now, but we'll see how the poll turns out I guess!

maxspank
19th March 2006, 04:03 PM
I have a £6 extras pack on vodafone, and subcribed to Film news at £3. I got these both free when I was on the 3G price plan, and now I have to pay :(

crowfield99
20th March 2006, 06:05 PM
None afriad, im skint lol

3GsINgH
20th March 2006, 09:23 PM
at the mo im on 3's T&T 700 with 20 mins free vid calling, £5 downloads, 20 pic messages etc so i guess that could be counted as £5 additional?

Ben
20th March 2006, 10:56 PM
Mhm, tough call. I had in mind any money paid 'over and above' your service plan, not including extra voice, SMS or MMS.

Bundling is blurring the lines somewhat.

Lets keep this purely about monthly spend on EXTRA content.

timothythetim
20th March 2006, 10:59 PM
I think I'm paying a fiver for three's extended walled garden. I've just cancelled the video add on because I wasn't using it at all.