View Full Version : One for the ladies!

3g-g
22nd March 2006, 12:24 AM
Like the pink moto RAZR and SLVR that are already out there, Samsung are onto the ladies market by turning the Z500 pink! I heard on the radio today that B&Q had been told that, to stop falling profits, they should make their tools more "desireable" to the female market. It was suggested that they produce a pink drill, which sounds rather naughty to me! Surely women aren't suckered into these easy sell tactics? What you wanna do is offer a handbag, shoes and a bottle of pinot to go with the phone... ;)

Here, here girls! The Samsung Z500 has had a coat of pink and silver paint. The result is a chic clamshell that you won’t want to let out of your sight. And thank goodness for that because its many features don’t allow for much down-time. You see, the pink Z500 features an MP3 player, 50MB internal memory, video calling…

… recording and messaging. Plus, because the handset is available from Vodafone, you’ll benefit from Vodafone live! with 3G, which delivers all the latest gossip, style and fashion tips from top mags.

Let one grace your palms in April by popping into a Vodafone store. It’ll be available free on the Anytime 200 tariff upwards and comes with a matching Plantronics Bluetooth headset. Also free. And we all know you can’t resist a freebie…

http://www.gadgetcandy.com/archives/2006/03/post_182.php

maxspank
22nd March 2006, 08:45 PM
Yeah I saw this a few weeks ago, I didn't see no release date for it though. Ruined I tell ya! RUINED! :p

getti
27th March 2006, 06:18 PM
Guess which phone i have coming for a review tomorrow morning :p . Yep vodafone are sending me a pink version of the phone so i can get some live pictures compared to other phones so you can all check it out in all its 'pinkness'.

Should be a good laugh and i will be honest, i aint looking forward to recieving calls on it when out in public :D