View Full Version : So let me get this straight... Flext.

Bogomip
28th March 2006, 11:45 AM
Hiya, im a newb when it comes to phones, so want to just get things straight here...

I pay £15 a month, thats it. Then i get "given" £34 to spend on texts/mms/talk per month ?

I only pay £15 ? thats it (bar anything I go over £34).

Thanks - sorry for being such a newb, but these phone companies have bad reps for being a bit unclear on what you pay (or so i have learned).

solo12002
28th March 2006, 06:05 PM
Yes thats correct if you go over the £34 pounds you pay 20p for calls to any network any time, 20p for mms to any network at any time and 10p for voicemail at any time, if you have the spare cash go for flext 35 its only 27ppm for life and you get £180 pounds worth.

Ben
28th March 2006, 07:57 PM
Hello Bogomip, welcome to Talk3G!

Flext is a little hard to believe, eh? Let us know how you get on!

Bogomip
29th March 2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah it is! Ill update this thread as things progress so it may help others.

So far ive ordered my phone. There was a problem in that my origonal choice of phone was discontinued (but was on the website as a possiblilty and was the Motorola E550) - this was lucky as I had overlooked the walkman phone :P So they called me this morning and claim it will be with me tommorrow...

As for the Flext 35 plan, I dont really have a need for that much - 20 is enough for me, though I appreciate the suggestion!

No previous experiance with T-Mobile, though so far there beating orange hands down (and I havent even got my phone yet :S).