View Full Version : Submissions for April 2006

Ben
9th April 2006, 12:01 AM
Hurrah for Morph, storming to the top of the March competition. Congratulations!

We're now well-and-truly into Spring, so much so that we've even had some rufftop-down weather in Kent! Hurrah! On that note, let's get down and dirty with the April comp.

Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.
2) You can only enter one picture each month.
3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of April 2006 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed.
4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck, enjoy it!
Ben

Hands0n
9th April 2006, 12:06 AM
Look I'm only human, okay? This is a very recently discovered accident black spot at the end of my inlaw's road. Damn, I'll be sorry when its gone :)

SE W900i (Voda)

Ben
9th April 2006, 01:08 AM
Sorry I didn't submit one last month! Was having a really busy time, you know how it is.

SE W900i!

gorilla
9th April 2006, 08:12 PM
So Ben, do you get many elephants in Kent? All we can manage over here is a few cows and some sheep.:D

Ben
9th April 2006, 11:40 PM
Apparently so! http://www.totallywild.net/howletts.php?page=howletts

crowfield99
10th April 2006, 11:45 AM
Look I'm only human, okay? This is a very recently discovered accident black spot at the end of my inlaw's road. Damn, I'll be sorry when its gone :)

SE W900i (Voda)

Should I be visiting Matalan more often? !

Hands0n
10th April 2006, 04:31 PM
I just got my membership card the other week :) Nuff said :D

getti
12th April 2006, 07:18 PM
I just realised i have never entered the photo competition.
Saving myself for some 3 megapixel beauty shots from a N80 :p :D

hecatae
17th April 2006, 11:17 AM
mine from foxton locks yesterday

teclo
27th April 2006, 04:09 PM
Here goes again..

How many people does it take to carry a TV up three flights of stairs?

Three apparently :) With yours truley shouting abuse.. sorry. Helpful advice from above.

Taken on a Nokia N70 in "Email" mode.

whatleydude
27th April 2006, 05:01 PM
My mate Johnny.
At work.
In a Pumpkin Outfit.

Just another busy day at The Daily Mail...
:p

N70 - MMS Mode. Tried uploading the one I took in Email mode but it wouldnt let me - I got this message:
The Dimension limits for this filetype are 2048 x 1536. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 1200 x 1600.

*shrug*

Ben
27th April 2006, 06:07 PM
Poor man, looks a little deflated.

Re: the size limits, it's because you've made it portrait rather than landscape. I'll consider making the limits 'square'.

crowfield99
28th April 2006, 11:34 AM
My mate Johnny.
At work.
In a Pumpkin Outfit.

Just another busy day at The Daily Mail...
:p

N70 - MMS Mode. Tried uploading the one I took in Email mode but it wouldnt let me - I got this message:
The Dimension limits for this filetype are 2048 x 1536. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 1200 x 1600.

*shrug*

Do share more like to us :D

whatleydude
28th April 2006, 12:48 PM
Poor man, looks a little deflated.

Re: the size limits, it's because you've made it portrait rather than landscape. I'll consider making the limits 'square'.

Cheers dude - it was deflated you're right.. it came with a portable air machine that you wear around your waist.. turns it into a mini bouncy castle kind of thing! ...but we couldnt get the damn thing open to put the batteries in!

:D

Yssybyl
28th April 2006, 09:18 PM
Since no one has got in with the sunset yet, thought I would. This was taken in a little village on the east coast of scotland just before easter. There was a full moon that night as well, which looked gorgeous reflecting on the sea, but the N70 doesn't quite have the focal range of 360000km and, to put it bluntly, all the pictures I took, despite perfect composition, were a bit rubbish. Don't think I'll be retiring the EOS just yet...

Anyway, this is the sunset, which is just as beautiful.

whatleydude
5th May 2006, 09:26 AM
When are we voting?

Ben
5th May 2006, 12:07 PM
*cough* soon!