View Full Version : Still the most stable handset on 3

3GScottishUser
30th March 2005, 10:21 PM
Dunno what others think but this quirky handset has been the most reliable one on the 3 network for me.

It holds calls where others fail and its battery life is better than anything else I have experienced.

OK so no videocalling - but who cares as they make you look silly and you need lots of light and have to pay at least 4 times as much for them!

I think Nokia got it right with this device and everyone I know who has it seems to think it is limited by 3's network but useable where previous NEC's + Motorola's have not been.

bsrjl1
20th April 2005, 11:32 PM
Use mine daily without any problems, firmware's a tad out of date (v4.05) but I don't text anywhere near as much due to the stupid keyboard layout.

There must be a lot of people on 3 who got a 7600 a year ago, and want to upgrade soon. And suddenly there are 3 Nokia 3G handsets just around the corner!

getti
17th May 2005, 01:18 PM
I am being given a 7600 for free from a friend of mine on What Mobile. Should be here tomorrow.

It's also a Sim Free one which will be good. At least I will have my own phone until the 6680 comes out.

Also because it's small i can see it being a handy Modem Phone for my laptop via Bluetooth.

getti
18th May 2005, 11:47 PM
Ok im not being given a free 7600 now. I was originally promiced it for a week to review, then i was told i can have it and i will get it Friday.

Now i have been told he sold it today to someone :mad:

Ok it was his phone but i was promiced it and then he went and sold it anyway