View Full Version : ITN News on Vodafone TV

3GScottishUser
13th April 2006, 06:43 PM
It has been reported in the press that ITN will provide a rollling news and weather channel on the Vodafone TV service.

The news bulletins and weather updates, which will come from the Met Office, will be updated every 15 minutes, and can be watched on all Vodafone Live! 3G mobiles.

The channel will be added to Vodafone Live!’s ‘variety pack’, which consists of Channel 4, Fashion TV, HBO, ChilliTV, Eurosport and UEFA Champions League which together costs just £3 a month.

Hands0n
13th April 2006, 09:06 PM
Now that is interesting news - I want the News but don't want the Sport which is part of the package from Sky on Live! TV. This does not appear on their website, yet.

Nice one Vodafone :)

3GScottishUser
20th April 2006, 06:57 PM
Its being updated every 15 minutes and its £3 a month and you also get Chilli TV, Fashion TV, Channel 4 Mobile, GM-TV, Eurosport and UEFA CHampions League included.....

Bargain!!

All of the above are available on all of the Vodafone 3G handset range.

Hands0n
20th April 2006, 07:49 PM
I can feel my wallet twitching away in my pocket ...... I suspect that before the week is out I'll be taking that £3 (and yes I will be taking the occasional look at FTV .... well, it'd be churlish not to). GM-TV maybe, but the Sport and Footie .... nah! It would ruin my couch potato reputation.

Denyo1977
22nd April 2006, 07:54 AM
Don´t know if anyone else noticed, but in Vodafone Live´s Music section you can now get Sky Music TV. It´s five channels (MTV Snax, MTV Trax, Kiss, Kerrang and The Box) and it´s free for the first month. After that it´s £5 per month.

Denyo1977
23rd April 2006, 04:13 PM
I just had a look and for some reason I can get the Variety Pack free for the first month again, although I already had all three packs free for a month. Not that I will complain about that :p