View Full Version : May Networks - Price Plans

solo12002
1st May 2006, 12:57 PM
See the link for May Price Plans:

http://www.hughsymonscommunications.co.uk/documents/hscm/pdf/4_2006_hscm_pdf_5pric_may.pdf

Wow a lack of action by any of the networks to match t-mobile in anything. I also see from the t-mobile web site that the 25% off line rental is still running, not sure how long for, but well done t-mobile.

Have to say i signed up yesterday my self for a MDA Pro on felt 35 and will add the web and walk pro onto it once it arrives.

3GScottishUser
1st May 2006, 01:36 PM
Can you add Web n Walk Pro onto Flext tariffs? Looking at ther T-Mobile site I think Web N Walk Pro is fo use with their datacard.

Interesting to find out if its possible to add-on.

solo12002
1st May 2006, 01:50 PM
3SGU Look here:

http://tmobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?menuid=business_im_wnw_pro

Ive highlighted the part Im refering to!

Or you can add web ‘n’ walk professional to a voice price plan for just £8.50 (excluding VAT) per month.

Ben
1st May 2006, 05:19 PM
Or you can add web ‘n’ walk professional to a voice price plan for just £8.50 (excluding VAT) per month.
O_o

I'm so tempted to get me some Flext action over here...

Hands0n
1st May 2006, 06:01 PM
I'm seriously considering "upgrading" WNW if they'll let me!!!

solo12002
1st May 2006, 07:07 PM
I know the feeling I took the flext 35 price plan on the MDA Pro. However i did not add the web and Walk, but once I get the device I will ask t-mobile to add the web and walk Pro on.

I cannot confirm ,but someone had said that if you add the web and walk on as a budle it is not subject to the 18 month contract, there fore you could drop this off later if need arises.

Ill let you Old guys know as soon as I get mine, unless one of the OAPs beat me to it (LOL)!

Hands0n
1st May 2006, 08:21 PM
This young whippersnapper is cruisin for a brusin :D Ma, go get me shootin gurn!

The only thing I'm concerned about is losing the 25% for life if I make alterations to the plan. I'll have to get some cast iron assurances from CS before I do this!