http://www.three.co.uk/priceplans/directVTTdetail.omp?cid=1145620883835

Basically its called Direct VTT1000

For £30 a month you get:

750 Mins
150 Texts
50 Video Mins
50 MMS/Video Messages
£5 Content Allowance

It does state Exclusively Avaliable Direct, so does that mean its not open to existing customers? i remember the online tariffs stating this but you could still move to it :)

3GScottishUser
2nd May 2006, 09:51 PM
Nice selection of product, shame about the network. What about Internet?? Nothing to compare to Web'N'Walk and still the horrific offshore customer service.

Nope .... sorry, too little too late.

3 have lost the plot and they know it.

hecatae
3rd May 2006, 12:01 AM
thats aimed at o2 online's current 18 month offerings

Ben
3rd May 2006, 01:58 AM
They're still trying to mould/restrict/create usage. T-Mobile so have the right idea - just give people network credit to spend how they like.

3GScottishUser
3rd May 2006, 07:02 AM
I agree totally. Mind you they are giving quite a lot for the money although these 'direct' tariffs are quite hard to locate and will upset the dealers who have can't offer similar.

I doubt if 3 do a great deal of on-line business because of the huge cashbacks dealers offer and I'm sceptical that this attractive offer will amount to much for them unless they decide to promote it heavily.

Hands0n
3rd May 2006, 07:21 AM
What 3 (and the others) need is a "headline" tariff like Flext to promote their business overall. Hiding these away under auntie's petticoat will do them no favours.

The dealer cashbacks and [of late] iPod and PSP deals are tantalising and folk are going for them - even at 18 months! Now that is headlining, and the mobile ops could learn from it.

hecatae
3rd May 2006, 08:36 PM
my online tariff has had it's name changed to direct without my authorisation.

any get out clause I can use to get out of contract?

Hands0n
3rd May 2006, 08:47 PM
I doubt it - the "get out" relates to material disadvanage to you linked to one or other price indices (I really cannot recall at the moment). It is clear enough in the contract Ts&Cs. So unless you are materially disadvantaged within the criteria that 3 have established you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

3 did shoot itself in the foot late last year with a change that fitted the criteria and a number of people got out under the relevant clause.