View Full Version : Today On 3G ReLaunch

getti
9th May 2006, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone,

This is not new to Ben as he checked out the 'beta' version of the site before it went live. However i am happy to announce that the new site is now live for everyone to check out.

Its taken AGES to get it right, but so far the initial feeback has been very positive.

Check out www.todayon3g.co.uk

P.S. There is a free to post/view photo album located at the top. Please feel free to post your own camera phone pictures for the world to see! (No signup needed!)

Ben
9th May 2006, 12:01 PM
I think everyone will agree with me in as much that the new format is far superior to what went before. Thanks for putting in all that effort - we're going to enjoy it!

3g-g
9th May 2006, 12:26 PM
Is this what buying a mac does!? It makes you want to re-do everything?!

Ben
9th May 2006, 06:21 PM
I knew we'd get you sooner or later, but I didn't foresee that this would be how ;)

getti
10th May 2006, 12:15 PM
Is this what buying a mac does!? It makes you want to re-do everything?!

A good designer likes to improve what they already have. Yes the green site was good but quite a few people commented how things were hard to find and too spaced out.

I was going to use the new design for a game site i was thinking of but think it suits the 3G one much better (as its my main site).

crowfield99
13th May 2006, 12:04 AM
Hey it looks great! Keep up the good work :cool:

3GScottishUser
15th May 2006, 10:47 PM
Yes - I like the new look. Looking forward to the new fetaures when they appear.

A little too 3 biased perhaps... Lots of praise about WePay providing credits for incoming calls but no mention that outgoing calls cost a lot more now than the used to on ThreePay and even with the limited incoming call credits 3 are now much more expensive for pre-pay than most MVNO's or some other networks. T-Mobile, 02 and Vodafone offer more minutes and texts for the same cost as 3 now and yet 3 are credited with the 'top value' position... happily others have moved on and the landsacpe has changed.

What about a coming soon section for 3G handsets and a comparison of 3G features ie Vodafone Live Vs Orange World etc?

Cool so far!!