View Full Version : MSN Messenger launched on Three UK

a_ukboy
9th May 2006, 05:53 PM
Hey its finally arrived, MSN Messenger now on your Three phone, currently on avaliable on N70 and free to use until 31.05.05

Direct link : http://www.three.co.uk/explore/services3/detailMessaging.omp?cid=1142955341757

Happy Chatting!!!

Ben
9th May 2006, 06:05 PM
Sweet, now that's more like it!

Hands0n
9th May 2006, 08:36 PM
All this on your mobile for less than the price of one text message per day but initially it's free.

Are they serious?!!! Less than 10p per day to use it once they start charging for it? I'll never get the kids to put the phone down!!

Ben
9th May 2006, 11:43 PM
Are they serious?!!! Less than 10p per day to use it once they start charging for it? I'll never get the kids to put the phone down!!
Heh, the battery will be flat within an hour, so don't dispare just yet. I tried using Agile extensively on my 6680 and it just didn't work - data connections just can't be sustained 24x7 and, even if they could, a hot phone with a flat battery is about the best outcome.

Still, it's a brave step forward, carefully announced at the same time news outlets took five minutes to realise T-Mobile have banned IM access on their data plans...

jgs1
7th June 2006, 10:04 AM
Hello,
Could someone pls advise how you actually get MSN on your phone though? I've got an N70 and I can't find it in the online menu's and I cant see a download link anywhere either?

Thanks

3GsINgH
7th June 2006, 11:31 AM
MSN has been stopped on 3 for the time being as they had loads of problems with it. They are looking to relaunch it soonish once problems have been ironed out.

jgs1
7th June 2006, 11:58 AM
thats why I cant find it then !- thanks