View Full Version : Price List And Plans For June

solo12002
31st May 2006, 07:53 PM
follow the link for details of this months wonderful price plans!

http://www.hughsymonscommunications.co.uk/documents/hscm/pdf/5_2006_hscm_pdf_5pric_jun.pdf

Philip

Ben
31st May 2006, 08:12 PM
Every time I read that I almost feel a tiny bit of sympathy for the dealers ;)

3GScottishUser
31st May 2006, 08:59 PM
Yikes..... now 3 have a 9 month minimum period for contract customers before they can downgrade 1 tarriff step at a time!!!

Not good news...

Hands0n
31st May 2006, 09:11 PM
Yea, but that 9 months is only 3 months away from saying toodle pip! Not a good strategy by 3, I say.

Why downgrade the tariff when you can leave for another network and get a better deal ..... unless, of course, there isn't one! But that is not very likely in this day and age now.

I think 3 are being a little silly in the face of some very stiff competition.

Customer retention is not about placing handcuffs on the punter!

3GsINgH
31st May 2006, 10:10 PM
Yea, but that 9 months is only 3 months away from saying toodle pip! Not a good strategy by 3, I say.

Why downgrade the tariff when you can leave for another network and get a better deal ..... unless, of course, there isn't one! But that is not very likely in this day and age now.

I think 3 are being a little silly in the face of some very stiff competition.

Customer retention is not about placing handcuffs on the punter!

Aint that on a 18th mnth contract only? I agree i seems very stupid to do this on a 12th mnth! One piece of good new on 3 is the release of the Qtek 9000 FINALLY!!!:D

getti
1st June 2006, 12:52 AM
Aint that on a 18th mnth contract only? I agree i seems very stupid to do this on a 12th mnth! One piece of good new on 3 is the release of the Qtek 9000 FINALLY!!!:D

9 months until downgrade is only on 18 month plans. Not too sure on the Qtec as its a M5000, Exec or what ever 1 of the 10000 names it has. Seems to be a little outdated now and very large.

Still 1 day until my free upgrade kicks in at least its an option to choose.

3GsINgH
1st June 2006, 02:59 PM
True it is large but still it shows 3 are more willing to encourage business users to their network hopefully showing a direction where they are going for the future. Now all thats left is to fully open the net up so we can use the 3g speeds how they were meant to be without the need for add ons etc